HID Global Showcases the Latest Evolution in Identity & Access Management for Government Organizations
The Securing Federal Identity event will take place in Washington, D.C. on June 5-6, 2018. This event is a great opportunity to hear from government and industry experts about the latest trends in digital identities and how they affect Federal Agencies.
HID Global is privileged to again be a Platinum sponsor for this event. HID will have experts on hand to walk you through our industry-leading secure identity solutions, and offer a sneak- preview of some newer solutions that are still under wraps.
Some of the topics we will cover include:
- FIPS201 compliance, including Derived Credentials so mobile users can securely access applications
- How to implement support for Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Continuous Diagnostic and Mitigation (CDM) including the recently defined BOUND-P capability
- How to deploy enterprise visitor management, including with innovative visitor cards that behave like a PIV card, but that don’t require issuance infrastructure
- How agencies can provide secure, convenient and cost effective authentication solutions to citizens and comply with SP800-63
- Trusted individual certificates as well as medium device hardware assurance so you can securely interact with people that are not eligible to receive a PIV card
We will also preview and demonstrate upcoming innovative solutions that can augment or replace PIV cards:
- Mobile credentials with the breadth of capabilities of a PIV card, but that can be consumed over a convenient Bluetooth connection
- Continuous Behavioral Authentication that can ensure in real time that the right person is accessing your applications
- FIDO 2 authenticators and the result of our partnership with Microsoft
Register now, and visit us to see our demos.
And if you’re not going to Securing Federal Identities this year, we’re sad to miss you, but we will be posting on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter throughout the show, so stay tuned! You can also find more information about our identity management solutions here.